By David Silverman
Fighting God is a firebrand manifesto from probably the most recognizable faces of atheism. In his publication, Silverman-a jogging, speaking atheist billboard identified for his appearances on Fox News-discusses the effectiveness, ethics and influence of the in-your-face-atheist who refuses to be silent.
Silverman argues that faith is greater than simply unsuitable: it truly is malevolent and does not deserve our recognize. it really is our accountability to be outspoken and do what we will be able to to carry faith down. analyzing the mentality, equipment and matters dealing with the firebrand atheist, Silverman offers an overpowering argument for firebrand atheism and reveals:
- All faith is cafeteria faith and just about all agnostics are atheists.
- American society gives you faith a privileged prestige, regardless of the intentions of the Founding Fathers.
- Christian politicians have adversely (and un-Constitutionally) affected our society with reference to technological know-how, future health, women's rights, and homosexual rights.
- The concept of "atheist Jews" is a lie pressured on us via religion.
- it's not "Islamophobia" to monitor risky teachings and disproportionate violence in Islam.
- Atheists are slowly yet without doubt successful the battle.
Fighting God is a provocative, unapologetic e-book that takes faith to activity and may supply proposal to non-believers and function the last word resolution to apologists.